Your use of this site implies your acceptance of this usage agreement. If you do not agree to the Terms, do not access or use our Services.
This usage agreement is between the owner of IncJournal.com and you, the user of IncJournal.com. We may change the Terms or modify any features of IncJournal.com at any time at our sole discretion. If you continue to use IncJournal.com after changes are posted you will be deemed to have accepted the change.
2. Compliance With Applicable Laws
As a condition of your access to and use of IncJournal.com, you agree that you will not use IncJournal.com for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and that you will comply with all applicable laws and any conditions or restrictions imposed by these terms. IncJournal.com is offered for your personal and non-commercial use only, and you are prohibited from using, and are expressly not granted the right to use, IncJournal.com for any other purpose.
4. Prohibited conduct
You may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, IncJournal.com to take any action that could harm us or any third party, interfere with the operation of IncJournal.com, or use IncJournal.com in a manner that violates any laws. For example:
• You will not use IncJournal, nor will you copy features of IncJournal, in any way to develop (or manage) or while developing (or managing) a competing service, either as an employee or contractor of such competitor or any of their parents or subsidiaries.
• You will not save or copy any pages of IncJournal, in their original or an altered form, for the purpose of redistributing them to another party or republishing them at a website or in an information service.
• You may access IncJournal only with a web browser. You will not access IncJournal in an automated way, such as by using computer software scripts or any other programmatic means, for the purpose of obtaining copies of our content. You will not engage in unauthorized “scraping” or spidering, or harvesting of personal information, or use any unauthorized automated means to compile information. The only exception to this provision is for search engines.
• You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure.
• You will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of IncJournal.com or any activity conducted on IncJournal.com.
• You will not use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search IncJournal.com other than the search engine and search agents available on IncJournal.com and other than generally available third-party web browsers.
• You will not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of IncJournal.com.
• You will not engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying IncJournal.com.
• You will not take any action that violates or threatens our system or network security.
Violations of these Terms may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate violations of these Terms and we may also work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the Terms.
5. Charges for Services
Services are free to use, subject to the limitations mentioned in the Terms.
6. Third-Party Content and Links to Third-Party Websites
IncJournal.com may contain third-party owned content and links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). IncJournal does not endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept responsibility for any Linked Sites. In addition, Linked Sites are not under the control of IncJournal, and IncJournal is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of the Linked Sites.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
IncJournal.com is provided “as is”. The Owner shall not have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in IncJournal, or for delays or omissions therein. The Owner shall not be liable to any third-party for claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
We do not warrant that IncJournal.com will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in the news, information, or other materials available through IncJournal.com. IncJournal disclaims to the maximum extent permitted by law any and all such representations and warranties. If you rely on IncJournal.com and any materials made available through IncJournal.com, you do so solely at your own risk.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, IncJournal disclaims to the maximum extent permitted by law any and all (a) warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, (b) warranties against infringement of any third-party intellectual property or proprietary rights, (c) warranties relating to the transmission or delivery of the service, (d) warranties relating to the accuracy, reliability, correctness, timeliness or completeness of data made available on IncJournal.com or otherwise by IncJournal, including any advice, opinion, statement, or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in IncJournal.com or available through IncJournal.com, and warranties otherwise relating to performance, nonperformance, or other acts or omissions by IncJournal or any third party. Further, there is no warranty that IncJournal.com will meet your needs or requirements or the needs or requirements of any other person.
IncJournal makes no warranties or representations, express or implied (a) that the information provided through IncJournal.com will be free from error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in operation, or from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, (b) that IncJournal.com will be available at any particular time or location (c) that defects or errors in IncJournal.com will be corrected, or (d) that the content on IncJournal.com is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any information on IncJournal.com is subject to change without notice, and IncJournal disclaims all responsibility for IncJournal.com. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in IncJournal.com.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event will IncJournal or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering IncJournal.com be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of your access, use, misuse, or inability to use IncJournal.com or any linked sites, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure. These limitations apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if IncJournal has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, IncJournal’s liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless IncJournal and its Owner from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of the Terms or the failure to fulfill any obligations. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
10. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Romania. By using IncJournal.com, you waive any claims that may arise under the laws of other states, countries, territories or jurisdictions.
IncJournal may terminate this agreement for any reason at any time. IncJournal reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to and use of the Service, with or without prior notice. Otherwise applicable sections of the Terms shall survive termination. In addition to any termination rights, we reserve the right to enforce and prosecute any violations of these Terms.
The failure of IncJournal to enforce any provisions of the Terms or to respond to a breach by you or other parties shall not in any way waive its rights to enforce subsequently any terms or conditions of the Terms or to act with respect with similar breaches.
If you write or publish anything based upon information obtained from IncJournal, you will credit IncJournal and, if doing so electronically, you will add a hyperlink to incjournal.com.
This Agreement, which may be amended from time to time, is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone.
You are bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement until you have a written agreement with the Owner that explicitly overrides a term or condition of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.